PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Favorite Things Thursday: 10 Fabulous Summer DIYs

Hello, friends! Welcome to today's My Favorite Things Thursday. I have rounded up 10 of my favorite summer-y DIYs from this past week.
Enjoy!
This skirt looks like a perfect "throw it on and go" outfit piece. I probably need to make a few of these. 
Summer Essentials Kit by Autie and Jen at icandyhandmade
You won't believe what they used to make this cute little handy pouch. It's easy and cheap. My kind of project. 
Talk about a "throw it on and go" outfit. Easy going dresses are my absolute fave for summer! 
I thought this necklace (that you can make 3 ways) was too clever not to include. Go check out what she used as her materials. So fun. 
Elsie and Emma never disappoint. This cute little cacti planter makes me want to run to the plant store right now. 

Very informative! I have a few pots I'm not using right now because they don't have drainage holes. Now I know how to fix that problem! 
Love this simple summer idea. We can't have a fire pit because of city regulations and lack of space in the backyard, but I'd say this would work. Hello weekend.
Wow. This looks so refreshing and yummy. 
If apple pie doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does...except for maybe mini apple pies! 
The dressing for this salad has bacon in it. Yeah. Just go make it now. 


Thanks for reading!


If you were featured, feel free to grab a button!
Miss Lovie Creations

And believe it or not, I actually made something that I'm going to blog about...I know it's been too long.

Here's a sneak peek. 
Check back soon! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link to my color block skirt tutorial! :) You are SO SWEET!

Aki said...

Thanks so much for linking my Flourish necklaces! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad