PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School Party Features and Back to School Event-Wrap Up

Well this Back to School Event has been so fun! I hope you love it as much as I did! 
Here are the two wonderful projects linked up to the party: 

This is so sweet. I've seen several Back to School Mantles and I just LOVE all the creativity in this one.
Bow Pencil Case by Kaitlin at Wunderbar
Anything with bows is great. Why not on pencil cases!

I love them both. I probably would have featured them both even if they hadn't been the only two linked up. This goes to show that not everyone needs to have a linky party on their blog. Ha.

If you missed any of the Back to School posts from the past couple weeks, you can find them here! Read on!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad