PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Know Thanksgiving is Way Past Over

Yes. I'm aware it's December 3rd. Yes, I know Thanksgiving is way past over, but I just had to show you my cheese ball turkey. 
 I love him.
 He got skinnier as the day went on at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving. 
 I realize his face looks a little sad. I worked on his eyes for a while, cutting tiny pieces of felt off to make them just right, but no matter what I did he still looked like he hates you. Or like he's mad he is a cheese ball. Or that he's plotting ways to kill you.  Ha. I still love him. 

Here's the original. 
Found here via Pinterest.
This was so fun and easy. I have a feeling Mr. Turkey Cheeseball will be back every year. 
We had a great time hanging out with family at Thanksgiving..
 and playing with sweet puppies...
and cuddling with them, too. 

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. It's crazy that I haven't posted since then.
I'm sorry! I've missed you. But, see... I got sick right after Thanksgiving and stayed sick for several days. My sore throat and cough acts like it's gonna just stick around forever, but I am better. I have wanted to stop in and say hello, but late nights at school and exhaustion have made it difficult. I have either fallen onto the couch with cough medicine and tissues surrounding me or I have just fallen asleep after work this whole week. I hope you'll still love me. I have lots of fun ideas for December and I can't wait to get working on them finally and share them with you! 

Of course, you know the fun ideas start this Sunday with the first post of Miss Lovie's First Blog Anniversary event! 


Be sure to mark your calendars! And stop in every day to see what great Christmas idea you will find! I know you're not going to want to miss any goodness from these lovely ladies who will be posting! 
LivingwithPunks              



          Positively Splendid            



                     


The event starts Sunday Dec. 4 and goes through the following Sunday, December 11. 

And don't forget about the giveaways! What's a party without free gifts?! 

I'm excited. I hope you are too. 

Grab a button from my sidebar to spread the word if you want! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad